Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fantastic First Graders!


It was wonderful to see so many of you at Open House and to watch the kids proudly show off their hard work.  The ACT Group put on such a spectacular Welcome Back BBQ! It certainly seemed like a good time was had by all and a big thank you goes out to all of the families who brought a yummy dish to share!

I enjoyed seeing all of you again and I appreciate you all taking the time to listen to me explain more about First Grade and the expectations that I have for your child this year. I am so impressed with how well everyone is doing with reading at home and returning their book bags and homework folders to school every day.  The students have also done a great job completing their homework packets.  Keep up the fantastic work!


Click here to read the rest of this week's newsletter!


No comments:

Post a Comment